Protection for your real estate investments.
Real estate investor insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
Investing in real estate is exciting and enjoyable as much as it can be exhausting and stressful. When you get insurance for your real estate investments you can relieve your stress by having effective coverage to protect your business and investments. Learn more about real estate investment insurance.
Get Real Estate Investor Insurance You Need From Strickler Insurance
As a real estate investor you know from experience that no property is the same. Similar to that, insurance is different business to business. Due to that, you would want to get insurance from an insurance agency that understands your business, knows the risks that a real estate investor. At Strickler Insurance we have a team of professional insurance agents that can provide insight and guidance on the protection of your real estate investment insurance you need.
Typical Real Estate Investor Insurance Coverage
Many real estate investors get the coverage below. Some, not all will apply to you and your real estate investment business.
- Real Estate Investor Business Owners Policy (BOP): Getting a business owner’s policy for a real estate investor is essentially a bundle of business insurance coverages designed to protect your business. A BOP is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy. Bundling your business insurance usually makes it more affordable.
- Real Estate Investor General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a real estate investor is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your business being forced to close.
- Real Estate Investor Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your real estate investor employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your real estate investor but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Real Estate Investor Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is something almost every business needs. Think about any aspect of your real estate investor business that is present online. Imagine if any of that information or data were stolen or destroyed. Lacking cybersecurity has the potential to not only damage your business and reputation but to fully close your real estate investor doors.
- Real Estate Investor Property Damage Insurance: Having property insurance for your real estate investor will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your real estate investor property.
- Real Estate Investor Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your real estate investor is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing real estate investor insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
Real Estate Investor Employee Benefits
- Real Estate Investor Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your real estate investor employees. Keeping employees at your real estate investor business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Real Estate Investor Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your real estate investor employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every real estate investor. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
- Real Estate Investor Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your real estate investor employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
Do I Need Real Estate Investor Insurance?
Legally you are not required in the state of Pennsylvania to have insurance, but it would be unwise not to. Real Estate INvestor insurance can help you recover finances lost from damages, personal liability expenses and even lost rent due to the property being repaired. If you are not a property manager but simply invest in the buy and sell market of real estate there is so much value added by having insurance coverage on your property investments.
Get Real Estate Investor Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your real estate investor insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler we hope to provide the best real estate investor insurance. We provide real estate investor coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free real estate investor insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Real Estate Investor Insurance coverage.
Real Estate Investor Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.