Protecting your business on the open road.
Trucking insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
Owning a trucking business has a lot of costs. From the commercial trucks that you drive, to the materials you transport. Your business focuses on transporting valuables throughout the country and keeps businesses functioning. You need to make strategically timed stops, manage the loading docs, paying attention to details, timing routes, managing drivers, and having insurance that will protect you from accidents that are bound to occur.
What Is Commercial Trucking Insurance?
Isn’t trucking insurance just commercial auto insurance? No, you know in running a trucking business there are many more risks involved. Trucking insurance is a specific coverage design for your trucking business. There are a variety of coverages that you can include on your trucking insurance plan. For instance if you run a truck rental company you want to have a specific coverage for that usage. There’s additional coverage you can get to protect your trucking cargo or your liability in general. A lot of truckers ask if their trailer is protected. Depending on your plan you might be able to protect your trailer.
Trucking Insurance Specialists In Pennsylvania
Being located in central Pennsylvania we know there are a lot of trucking businesses. Due to the influx of distribution centers, and our pivotal location as the Keystone state, there are a large amount of trucking businesses locally. Over the years we have developed with the trucking business and have agents with over 10 years of experience providing trucking insurance policies. Get the commercial truck insurance you need for your trucking business. Contact us for a free insurance quote today.
Insurance For Your Specific Trucking Business
There are a wide variety of trucking businesses. Some trucks have refrigeration set ups, others are open but trailers to transport construction materials, and others need to transport hazardous materials that have a large amount of risk involved. Having trucking insurance that fits your specific business needs is what we do best. Learn more about the trucking insurance we provide you by looking at a few of the options below:
- Trucking Business Owners Policy (BOP): Getting a business owner’s policy for a trucking business is essentially a bundle of business insurance coverages designed to protect your business. A BOP is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy. Bundling your business insurance usually makes it more affordable.
- Trucking General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a trucking business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your business being forced to close.
- Trucking Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your trucking business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your trucking business but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Trucking Business Crime Insurance: When running a trucking business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business, and all of your assets.
- Trucking Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is something almost every business needs. Think about any aspect of your trucking business that is present online. Imagine if any of that information or data were stolen or destroyed. Lacking cybersecurity has the potential to not only damage your business and reputation but to fully close your trucking business doors.
- Trucking Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your trucking business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your trucking business property.
- Trucking Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your trucking business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing trucking business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Trucking Commercial Auto Insurance: As a trucking business you will 100% need commercial auto for your trucking business. Vehicles are one of your largest investments, and primary assets so make sure you protect them.
Trucking Employee Benefits
- Trucking Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your trucking business employees. Keeping employees at your trucking business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Trucking Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your trucking business employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every trucking business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
- Trucking Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your trucking business employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
Do I Need Commercial Trucking Insurance?
As a business you are required to have insurance coverage on your commercial vehicles. This is the very foundation of a commercial trucking insurance policy, so yes you do need coverage in order to function as an effective trucking business. Having these two types of insurance coverage would be the bare minimum protection for your business.
Get Trucking Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your trucking business insurance in Lebanon PA, in Pennsylvania or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler we hope to provide the best trucking business insurance. We provide trucking business coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free trucking business insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Trucking Insurance coverage.
Trucking Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.