Don’t let your business go up in smoke.
Cannabis insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
The cannabis industry is extremely new, especially on the East Coast. Many areas in the medical and recreational marijuana businesses have yet to be navigated. Making sure your new cannabis business is protected and insured should be your first priority.
Medical & Recreational Marijuana Insurance
While both medical and recreational cannabis businesses are selling the same product, there’s a lot more paperwork and policy conditions between the two. Making sure your business is correctly insured is our first priority. Legality, best practices and certain regulations can limit what your marijuana business can sell. Liability insurance can help protect your business.
Specialty Insurance For Hemp, Cannabis, CBD, Marijuana Businesses
Because the cannabis industry is so new, we’ve taken the time to specialize in providing the best cannabis dispensary insurance we can. Being prepared for the risks of owning a business is where our insurance coverage can protect you and your assets. Contact us today for a free insurance quote on your marijuana business insurance.
Business Insurance For The Cannabis Industry
We provide a variety of insurance coverage for a variety of cannabis industries. While we primarily focus on cannabis dispensaries, we also provide insurance for the following:
- Cannabis Dispensaries
- Cannabis Manufacturing
- Cannabis Research Businesses
- Cannabis Horticulture & Farming
Typical Cannabis Dispensary Insurance Coverages
Not sure what kind of insurance your marijuana dispensary needs? Below are a few common insurance coverages for a Cannabis or CBD dispensary:
- Cannabis Dispensary Business Owners Policy (BOP): A business owners policy for a medical marijuana business is an essential part of protecting your business. This is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy.
- Cannabis Dispensary Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your medical marijuana business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your medical marijuana business but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Cannabis Dispensary Business Crime Insurance: When running a medical marijuana business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. When recreational marijuana was first legalized on the west coast a business started that sold a mixture of raw cannabis, CBD oils, medical marijuana and edibles out of soda machines. The business was extremely successful at first, but they quickly went bankrupt. This is because people started stealing their machines and all the different marijuana products in them. If they had insurance for this they could have saved their business and their finances.
- Cannabis Dispensary Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is something almost every business needs with how technology has integrated into our businesses. Think about any aspect of your medical marijuana business business that is present online. Imagine if any of that information or data were stolen or destroyed. Lacking cyber security has the potential to not only damage your business and reputation but to fully close your medical marijuana business doors.
- Cannabis Dispensary General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a medical marijuana business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your medical marijuana business being forced to close.
- Cannabis Dispensary Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your medical marijuana business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your medical marijuana business property.
- Cannabis Dispensary Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your medical marijuana business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing medical marijuana business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
Cannabis Dispensary Employee Benefits
- Cannabis Dispensary Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your medical marijuana business employees. Keeping employees at your medical marijuana business business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Cannabis Dispensary Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your medical marijuana business employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
- Cannabis Dispensary Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your medical marijuana business employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every medical marijuana business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
Do I Need Cannabis Dispensary Insurance?
Cannabis is a new industry and with this industry comes a large amount of risk. If you want to see your investment continue be sure to get insurance. Learn about the risks for your business and get a free insurance quote from us.
Get Cannabis Dispensary Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your medical marijuana business insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler we hope to provide the best medical marijuana business insurance. We provide medical marijuana business coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free medical marijuana business insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Cannabis Insurance coverage.
Cannabis Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.