Specialized protection for your business.
Manufacturer insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
Running a manufacturing plant can be difficult. From managing partnerships and investments to meeting quotas and deliveries manufacturing can be stressful. Having manufacturing insurance can alleviate that stress and provide protection on your manufacturing business when things don’t go according to plan.
Knowing About Manufacturers Selling Price
A manufacturer selling price clause focuses on providing coverage fir stock that is damaged or destroyed. If you lose valuable items that you manufactured, you want to protect your business by having them insured.
Insurance For Recalls On Manufactured Products
Recalls can be extremely costly and expensive for manufacturing plants. Having insurance coverage that protects you from recalls will ensure your and your factoring businesses future.
Get Protection For Your Manufacturing Plants Machinery
Manufacturing plants have a wide variety of machinery. If any of your machinery breaks down and starts production it can be costly to your business. Having insurance for machinery breakdowns replacements can make sure your production continues without taking massive financial loss.
Coverage every manufacturer needs.
There are coverage options for manufacturer insurance policies that are recommended for most businesses in the industry. Protect your business from the unexpected risks you face on a day-to-day basis.
- Product Recall
- Business Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Errors and Omissions
- Commercial Property
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Ocean Cargo
- Manufacturers’ Selling Price
- Business Interruption
- Employers Liability
- General Liability
Click it. Read it. Cover it.
- Click on the hotspots.
- Discover your risks.
- Get the right coverage.
The manufacturing business is unique and comes with many exposures, which can lead to a potential lawsuit. What if a fire breaks out and damages the building and halts production, causing you to default on your delivery contracts? Would your business survive?
Commercial general liability insurance is an absolute necessity for a manufacturing business. This type of protection provides broad coverage for premises, operations, completed operations and advertising, and personal injury. It will also pay to defend any covered lawsuit or action regardless of its merit. Coverage can be purchased as a separate policy and can be tailored to your specific needs.
When a gas tank explosion causes an uncontrollable fire, your commercial property and everything within it can suffer a significant loss. This can have a detrimental effect on your manufacturing business.
Commercial property insurance can help protect the property your business owns or leases, including things like equipment, inventory, furniture, and fixtures. Whether you own your building or lease your workspace, commercial property insurance can be purchased separately or can be combined with other necessary coverage to protect your business’ physical assets.
What would you do if a fire impacted the operation of your production line and prevented you from serving clients for a day or more? Or what if a pipe leak caused a system outage or extended downtime, leaving your production line inoperable? These and other events can destroy your ability to serve clients and bring in revenue, which can have a major long-term impact on the viability of your business.
Business interruption insurance compensates you for lost income if your manufacturing facility cannot operate as normal due to damage that is covered under your commercial property insurance policy, such as fire or water damage. Business interruption insurance covers the revenue you would have earned, based on your financial records, had the incident not occurred. The policy also covers operating expenses, like electricity, that continue even though business activities have come to a temporary halt.
When a product you manufacture is found to be defective and causes bodily injury or property damage to others, you may be held financially liable. Product recalls can be involuntary (required by a regulatory agency or the government) or voluntary (the manufacturer notices a defect that is unlikely to force an involuntary recall), and can be costly.
Product recall insurance covers expenses associated with recalling a product from the market. Coverage can include customer notification costs, shipping costs, and disposal costs. Coverage generally applies to the manufacturing business itself, though additional coverage can be purchased to cover the costs of third parties.
If one of your employees receives an injury or becomes ill due to a work-related occurrence, you are required by law to have the proper coverage in place.
Workers' compensation protects your employees should a job-related injury or sickness occur during the course of employment. This coverage is required by law and may vary by area, so be sure that you understand your obligations for all physical locations where your business operates in and all physical locations where you hire your employees.
As a manufacturing business, you have many exposures associated with your business vehicles–owned or leased. With a fleet of cars, trucks, vans, or other types of vehicles used in the course of business, a single accident can potentially put your business in financial jeopardy.
Business auto insurance provides coverage for vehicles owned or leased by your manufacturing business and provides coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and other exposures, and could include comprehensive and collision coverage as well.
Losses and lawsuits are quite common in the manufacturing business, and settlements can be substantial. If your business is found to be responsible for damage or injury, you could be facing a large liability loss that exceeds the basic limits of your standard policy.
You should consider purchasing a commercial umbrella insurance policy which provides higher limits, typically between $2,000,000 and $10,000,000, and often broadened coverages. Coverage is extended over various policies, including general liability insurance, business auto, and directors and officers liability insurance.
As a manufacturer, you’re constantly shipping your cargo around the world either by land, air, or sea, which exposes your business to risk as a result of product loss, theft, or damage.
You can purchase ocean marine insurance for your products while your shipments of goods are in transit, whether it's by truck, rail, air, ship, or boat, and until they reach their final destination.
Manufacturing Insurance In Lebanon Pennsylvania
Manufacturing is one of Lebanon Pennsylvania’s top industries and top employers. Yellow Pages lists many manufacturers local to Lebanon. Many we provide insurance for. From food manufacturing and processing to lumber mills and steel manufacturing. Lebanon has a wide range of manufacturing companies large and small. This is what makes Stickler Insurance extremely talented at providing great insurance coverage for manufacturing businesses. We provide business insurance beyond Lebanon and through Pennsylvania as well as neighboring States.
Business Insurance For A Manufacturing Plant
There is a wide variety of coverages for manufacturing plants because not every manufacturer has the same risks or products. Below are a few baseline insurance coverages a lot of manufacturing plants consider.
- Manufacturing Business Owners Policy (BOP): A business owners policy for a manufacturing business is an essential part of protecting your business. This is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy.
- Manufacturing Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your manufacturing employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your employees but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Manufacturing Business Crime Insurance: When running a production business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business and all of your assets.
- Manufacturing Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is something almost every business needs. Think about any aspect of your manufacturing business that is present online. Imagine if any of your information or data were destroyed or stolen.
- Manufacturing General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a manufacturing is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your manufacturing being forced to close.
- Manufacturing Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your manufacturing area of operations will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your plant’s property.
- Manufacturing Business Income Insurance: Protect your manufacturing plant’s income with income insurance. If something stops your manufacturing business from operating, business income insurance can help.
Manufacturing Employee Benefits
- Manufacturing Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your manufacturing employees. Keeping employees at your manufacturing business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Manufacturing Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your manufacturing employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
- Manufacturing Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your manufacturing employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every manufacturing business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
Do I Need Manufacturing Insurance?
Having insurance as a manufacturing business will make sure your business will continue to exist even when the unexpected happens. Learn more about the dangers of not having insurance for your manufacturing business.
Get Manufacturing Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your manufacturing insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler we hope to provide the best manufacturing insurance. We provide manufacturing coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free manufacturing insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Manufacturer Insurance coverage.
Manufacturer Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.