Specialized protection for your unique business.
Excavation Business Insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
When running an excavation business you have deadlines to meet, materials to transport, and contracts to sign. Let’s not forget about the excavation work operating your machinery to excavate land plots or stripping out materials your excavation industry works in. During all of this work, you need to remember to get insurance for your excavation business.
Excavation Company Insurance Specialists
Being located in Lebanon county, we work with a wide variety of excavation companies throughout Pennsylvania. From excavating contractors who are clearing massive plots of land for development in Lehigh County to excavation companies in northern PA counties getting raw materials from the ground. Each of these excavation companies needs a specific type of insurance that fits their size structure and general needs. Contact Strickler insurance for the best excavation company insurance we can provide. Reach out to us now for a free insurance quote.
What Kind Of Insurance Does An Excavation Business Need?
As mentioned above not all excavation businesses are the same. Different businesses need different insurance coverage. We have worked with excavation contractors that are self-employed own their machinery and work in a freelance excavator setup. Their insurance needs were completely different from the massive excavation company that has over 100 employees. Below are a few suggested insurance coverages for your excavation and construction business:
Typical Excavation Company Insurance Coverage
- Excavation Company Business Owners Policy (BOP): A business owner’s policy for an excavation business is an essential part of protecting your business. This is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy.
- Excavation Company General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for an excavation business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your excavation business being forced to close.
- Excavation Company Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your excavation business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your excavation business but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Excavation Company Commercial Auto Insurance: Another insurance you will need for your excavation business is commercial auto insurance. Whether you have a fleet of dump trucks that transport stone or need coverage for your triaxle that transports your heavy machinery we can provide insurance coverage options. Protect your vehicles and make sure you stay operational.
- Excavation Company Business Crime Insurance: When running an excavation business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business, and all of your assets.
- Excavation Company Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your excavation business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing excavation business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Excavation Company Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your excavation business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your excavation business property.
Excavation Company Employee Benefits
- Excavation Company Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your excavation business employees. Keeping employees in your excavation business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Excavation Company Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your excavation business employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every excavation business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
- Excavation Company Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your excavation business employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
Do I Need Excavation Company Insurance?
General liability insurance is required for business owners in Pennsylvania and neighboring states. While this would be the bare minimum coverage for your business, consider the financial loss if you were to be sued. Make sure your excavation company is functioning legally in Pennsylvania with liability insurance.
Get Excavation Company Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your excavation business insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania, or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler, we hope to provide the best excavation business insurance. We provide excavation business coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia. Contact us today for a free excavation business insurance quote!
Excavation Business Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.