Specialized protection for your unique business.
Hotel Insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
Owning and operating a hotel is difficult and has a wide range of responsibilities. If you own a motel, hotel or lodge in Pennsylvania it may seem like your to-do list is endless. In the keystone state, people are traveling through Pennsylvania continually and we have a high turnover of clients as well as a wide variety of people staying at hotels or motels. Within the hospitality business, there is a wide range of risks. Make sure your hotel is properly insured.
Pennsylvania Hotel Insurance Specialists
At Strickler Insurance we pride ourselves in our own hospitality. From our customer service to our COMP365 initiative that helps provide one of the best hotel insurance experiences. We work with a wide variety of hotels that has resulted in us growing to be experts in hotel insurance. Contact us to get a free insurance quote for your hotel.
What Insurance Does A Hotel Need?
Hotels like all businesses in Pennsylvania are required to have liability insurance. We serve a wide range of hotels and motels. Whether you own a small inn, have a guest house and bed-and-breakfast, or run a large vacation getaway spot up in the Poconos, you need hotel insurance. Below is a list of common insurance coverages for hotels.
- Hotel Business Owners Policy (BOP): Getting a business owner’s policy for a hotel is essentially a bundle of business insurance coverages designed to protect your business. A BOP is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy. Bundling your business insurance usually makes it more affordable.
- Hotel General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a hotel is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your business being forced to close.
- Hotel Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your hotel employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your hotel but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Hotel Business Crime Insurance: When running a hotel you know there are robberies occurring almost daily. From stolen furniture to lifted towels. As these are continually stolen over time it can get costly to replace your inventory. There is also the potential for your own staff to steal from your guests. Make sure you are prepared for any scenario of theft in your hotel. Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business, and your assets.
- Hotel Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is something almost every business needs. Think about any aspect of your hotel business that is present online. Imagine if any of that information or data were stolen or destroyed. Lacking cybersecurity has the potential to not only damage your business and reputation but to fully close your hotel doors.
- Hotel Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your hotel or Bed and Breakfast will protect your rooms, assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your hotel property.
- Hotel Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your hotel is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing hotel insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Hotel Commercial Auto Insurance: Another insurance you might need is commercial auto for your hotel. If your hotel has vehicles or a chauffeur service to certain locations this is a must-have. A lot of beach hotels get commercial auto for the vans that take guests to the boardwalk and beach.
Hotel Employee Benefits
- Hotel Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your hotel employees. Keeping employees at your hotel business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Hotel Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your hotel employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every hotel. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
- Hotel Dental Benefits: When people enter your hotel or inn, they are greeted with a smile. Let’s make sure your employee’s smiles are pleasant to behold. Get group dental insurance for your hotel employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
Do I Need Hotel Insurance?
Certain insurance is required for hotel and inn owners in Pennsylvania and neighboring states. While you could have the bare minimum coverage for your hospitality business, consider the financial loss if you were to have items stolen or your Bed and Breakfast being damaged. We know hotels and B and B’s are extremely different and that is why we specialize in hotel and hospitality insurance that comes in all shapes and sizes.
How Much Does Hotel Insurance Cost?
It depends on how much coverage you get for your hotel. We could present blanket average prices saying you would only pay $50 a month but that would be a disservice to you. To find out how much your specific hotel insurance costs contact us for a free quote. We want you to have insurance that will protect your hospitality business.
Get Hotel Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your hotel insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler we hope to provide the best hotel insurance. We provide hotel coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free hotel insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Hotel Business Insurance coverage.
Hotel Business Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.