Specialized protection for your unique business.
HVAC Contractor Insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
Having heating ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) insurance for your business is so important. HVAC contractors are always in high demand. You are needed to install air conditioning and central air units during the summer as well as the heating and ventilation systems that you repair or install in the winters. Since the work you do is ongoing and year-round, so is your insurance. Make sure you have HVAC contractor insurance that fits your business needs.
HVAC Technician Insurance Specialists
At Strickler Insurance, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and our ability to get you the best HVAC insurance we can possibly provide. We tailor insurance coverage to fit your heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning business. We are always looking for ways to save you money as well as protecting your financial investments. Contact Strickler Insurance for a free HVAC insurance quote today.
What Kind Of Insurance Does An HVAC Technician Need?
HVAC Businesses almost always have general liability insurance, commercial auto insurance, a business owner policy (BOP) insurance, and Worker’s Compensation insurance. Not every HVAC contractor needs these coverages. For instance, if you don’t have employees you do not need Worker’s Compensation insurance for your HVAC business. Most HVAC businesses grow exponentially in their first few years. From hiring employees to purchasing cargo vans and trucks with trailers, the investment and costs increase. You should make sure your investments are protected with business insurance.
Below are a few common insurance coverages for HVAC technicians:
- HVAC Contractor Business Owners Policy (BOP): A business owner’s policy for an HVAC business is an essential part of protecting your business. This is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy.
- HVAC Contractor Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your HVAC business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your HVAC business but it also helps save you money. By having workman’s’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- HVAC Contractor Business Crime Insurance: When running an HVAC business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. When the price of copper increases, watch out for people trying to steal your copper piping! Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business, and all of your assets.
- HVAC Contractor General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for an HVAC business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your HVAC business being forced to close.
- HVAC Contractor Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your HVAC business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your HVAC business property.
- HVAC Contractor Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your HVAC business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing HVAC business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- HVAC Contractor Commercial Auto Insurance: Your plumbers have vans and trucks that transport materials to the job sites. Make sure your vehicles are insured.
HVAC Contractor Employee Benefits
- HVAC Contractor Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your HVAC business employees. Keeping employees at your HVAC business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- HVAC Contractor Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your HVAC business employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
- HVAC Contractor Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your HVAC business employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every HVAC business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
Do I Need Insurance For My HVAC Business?
Yes, you are required to have insurance for your vehicles or workmans comp for your employees. If you a licensed businesses in Pennsylvania you are also required at a minimum to have liability insurance. This includes your HVAC business. There’s a large amount of risk involved when working with clients and installing heating and ventilation units. There is also a large amount of risk that could lead to a lawsuit with one of your clients. Protect your HVAC technicians with liability insurance.
Pennsylvania HVAC Technician Insurance
Strickland Insurance provides business insurance for many different industries in Pennsylvania. We pride ourselves on the work we do in the Keystone state. Just as many of our heating ventilation and air-conditioning businesses take pride in the work they do in local cities and towns like Harrisburg, Lebanon, Hershey, and Philadelphia. Learn more about Strickler Insurance and our investment and local PA businesses.
Get HVAC Contractor Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your HVAC business insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania, or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler, we hope to provide the best HVAC business insurance. We provide HVAC business coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia. Contact us today for a free HVAC business insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right HVAC Business Insurance coverage.
HVAC Business Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.