Specialized protection for your unique business.
Masonry Business Insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
In a skilled trade like masonry, you work hard every day. The labor that goes into laying brick laying stone or laying block is intensive. Make sure your work is protected and your business has masonry contractor insurance.
Masonry Contractor Insurance Specialists
Working with Masons regularly and providing their insurance has made us very familiar with the trade. Mason‘s work with a variety of materials from brick, to block, to stone. As a masonry contractor, you want to protect the materials you’ve purchased, your vehicles, and your property. Contact Strickler Insurance for your masonry business insurance today.
Masons We Provide Insurance For:
- General Masonry Businesses
- Brick Masons
- Stone Masons
- Block Masons
- Concrete Masons
- Masonry Repair & Restoration
Typical Masonry Contractor Insurance Coverage:
- Masonry Contractor Business Owners Policy (BOP): A business owners policy for a masonry business is an essential part of protecting your business. This is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy.
- Masonry Contractor Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your masonry business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your masonry business but it also helps save you money. By having workman’s’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Masonry Contractor Business Crime Insurance: When running a masonry business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Your brick and stone materials are expensive, and there is always a risk someone might steal them. Having crime insurance will protect your assets.
- Masonry Contractor General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a masonry business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your masonry business being forced to close.
- Masonry Contractor Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your masonry business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your masonry business property.
- Masonry Contractor Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your masonry business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing masonry business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Masonry Contractor Commercial Auto Insurance: Another insurance you will need is commercial auto for your trucks. Protect your vehicles and make sure you can get to all of your jobs.
Masonry Contractor Employee Benefits
- Masonry Contractor Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your masonry business employees. Keeping employees in your masonry business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Masonry Contractor Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your masons. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
- Masonry Contractor Vision Benefits: You can’t lay brick if you can’t see. Get vision benefits for your masons to keep your brickwork from having defects and bowing or bulging in your brickwork. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every masonry business.
How Much Does Masonry Insurance Cost?
When getting insurance for your Masonry business, it is quite affordable. At a minimum, you are required to purchase liability insurance. You will also have to purchase insurance for your vehicles and have Workmen’s Comp. insurance for your masons.
Do I Need Insurance For My Masonry Company?
If you are a licensed business within Pennsylvania, you are required by the local government to have a minimum of liability coverage for your business. Liability coverage will protect you from costly lawsuits. If you were considering purchasing insurance for your masonry business contact us today. We can help protect you as you lay bricks, repair churches, and build walls of stone.
Get Masonry Contractor Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your masonry business insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania, or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler, we hope to provide the best masonry business insurance. We provide masonry business coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free masonry business insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Masonry Insurance coverage.
Masonry Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.