Specialized protection for your unique business.
Plumbing Business Insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
What kind of plumbing business do you own? Do you work with plumbing installations on new houses and only new construction? Are you more of a handyman who does plumbing repairs? Better yet, does your plumbing business primarily work with exterior plumbing and pipe fitting? Wherever you work as a plumber, you need to make sure that your plumbing business is insured.
Strickler Insurance Is A Plumbing Insurance Specialist
How can an insurance company be a specialist at working with plumbing businesses? We are specialists in many contracting businesses. Our insurance company has existed for over 160 years in Lebanon PA. Over that 160 years, we have worked with many local businesses and helped provide the best plumbing insurance we possibly could. Contact Strickler insurance and get a free insurance quote today.
What Kind Of Insurance Does A Plumbing Contractor Need?
Liability insurance will help protect your business from lawsuits that can arise while practicing business. Depending on the policy you can make sure you are protected from causing water damage to people’s homes. Having insurance for your plumbing business is an investment in the future of your business.
Typical Plumbing Contractor Insurance Coverage:
- Plumbing Contractor Business Owners Policy (BOP): A business owner’s policy for a plumbing business is an essential part of protecting your business. This is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy.
- Plumbing Contractor Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your plumbing business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your plumbing business but it also helps save you money. By having workman’s comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Plumbing Contractor Business Crime Insurance: When running a plumbing business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Protect your copper piping and plumbing materials from theft. Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business, and all of your assets.
- Plumbing Contractor General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a plumbing business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your plumbing business being forced to close.
- Plumbing Contractor Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your plumbing business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your plumbing business property.
- Plumbing Contractor Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your plumbing business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing plumbing business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Plumbing Contractor Commercial Auto Insurance: Another insurance you will need is commercial auto to protect your plumber’s vans and installer vehicles.
Plumbing Contractor Employee Benefits
- Plumbing Contractor Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your plumbing business employees. Keeping employees at your plumbing business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Plumbing Contractor Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your plumbing business employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
- Plumbing Contractor Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your plumbing business employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every plumbing business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
Do I Need Insurance For My Plumbing Business?
Yes, you will need commercial vehicle insurance and workers comp for your employees. Carrying the minimum insurance coverage in Pennsylvania will protect you from very basic damages and losses. Learn more about why you need plumbing insurance.
Get Plumbing Contractor Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your plumbing business insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania, or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler, we hope to provide the best plumbing business insurance. We provide plumbing business coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free plumbing business insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Plumbing Business Insurance coverage.
Plumbing Business Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.