Do what you do best. We’ll handle the insurance.
Professional services insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
Professional services come in all shapes and sizes. From a professional photographer to a financial advisor, tax consultant, health consultant, business consultant, and consultants of all types. With so many types of professional services there are so many types of risks. At Strickler Insurance our goal is to provide protection for your personal business. Get your professional service insurance.
Get Professional Services Business Insurance You Need From Strickler Insurance
When you get professional business insurance for your services you can enjoy your work without worry. At Strickler Insurance we have been providing insurance for over 160 years. In that time we have provided insurance for a wide variety of professionals and service industries. Get an insurance agent who knows your business and can help protect it. Getting insurance from a general insurance provider will result in you paying for coverage you do not need while not getting coverage you should have. Getting insurance from us will result in an agent who pays attention to your specific needs and seeks to mae sure you are correctly protected and insured.
Is A Professional Service Business Required To Have Insurance?
It depends on the service. Legally most services are not required to have insurance unless they are a licensed professional. This all depends on Pennsylvania law. Recognize that it is important to have insurance if you are advising and providing services. It is also so important to have insurance to protect your businesses future. Learn
Typical Professional Services Business Insurance Coverage
As mentioned before, professional services cover a wide variety of services. We could not possibly cover all the specific types of insurance that your professional business might need, but we can cover what most professional service businesses typically purchase. If you would like to learn which specific types of insurance you can get for your business contact us today!
- Professional Services business Owners Policy (BOP): Getting a business owner’s policy for a professional services business is essentially a bundle of business insurance coverages designed to protect your business. A BOP is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy. Bundling your business insurance usually makes it more affordable.
- Professional Services Business General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a professional services business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your business being forced to close.
- Professional Services Business Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your professional services business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your professional services business but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Professional Services business Crime Insurance: When running a professional services business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business, and all of your assets.
- Professional Services Business Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is something almost every business needs. Think about any aspect of your professional services business that is present online. Imagine if any of that information or data were stolen or destroyed. Lacking cybersecurity has the potential to not only damage your business and reputation but to fully close your professional services business doors.
- Professional Services Business Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your professional services business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your professional services business property.
- Professional Services Business Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your professional services business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing professional services business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Professional Services Business Commercial Auto Insurance: Another insurance you might need is commercial auto for your professional services business. Vehicles are one of your largest investments, make sure you protect them.
Professional Services Business Employee Benefits
- Professional Services Business Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your professional services business employees. Keeping employees at your professional services business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Professional Services Business Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your professional services business employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every professional services business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
- Professional Services Business Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your professional services business employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
Getting Proof Of Insurance For Your Professional Business
Some clients will require proof of professional services insurance. This is typically because they want to know your services are backed and protected in case something goes wrong. This is similar to how a contractor is asked if they have insurance before starting a building project. A person does not want to pay for land, building materials and construction workers without knowing their large investment is protected. Having insurance will protect your business as well as establishing the owner as a responsible professional.
Get Professional Services Business Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your professional services business insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler we hope to provide the best professional services business insurance. We provide professional services business coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free professional services business insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Professional Services Insurance coverage.
Professional Services Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.