Manage your property. We’ll handle the insurance.
Property manager insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
As a property manager you have a wide variety of work you direct. From general paperwork to managing locations and partnerships as well as doing the actual work of repairing and repainting rooms. Managing residential and commercial properties requires a wide skillset. Make sure you are protected from the unexpected and contact Strickler Insurance to get customized property management company insurance.
Business Insurance For A Property Management Insurance Company
Getting business insurance for your property management services is a wise decision. There are so many unknowns in the business of property management. From Having coverage options that fit the size of your property management services is the first step. Make sure you are protected for:
- Errors and Omissions
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Auto
- Tenant Discrimination
- General Liability
- Cyber Liability
Click it. Read it. Cover it.
- Click on the hotspots.
- Discover your risks.
- Get the right coverage.
Property management firms have many exposures that can lead to a lawsuit. Dealing with boards of directors, owners, residents, employees, vendors, and regulatory authorities can and often does lead to lawsuits.
Errors and omissions liability insurance protects property management firms if a client alleges that you were professionally negligent or failed to perform professional duties.
Property management firms may face serious financial consequences from property loss by fire, wind or other causes.
A business owners policy (BOP) or package policy providing commercial property insurance will provide coverage for damage to a building you own, along with coverage for personal property and income lost due to a covered cause of loss.
Property management firms can be sued for injuries or property damage at their office and sometimes at the properties they manage.
General liability insurance is an absolute necessity for any property management firm. It provides coverage for legal fees and judgments when the firm is named in a covered lawsuit for bodily injury, property damage, associated medical costs, and more.
As a property management firm, you have access to your clients’ money. Illegal activity such as forgery or theft can occur.
Crime and fidelity coverage is designed to provide coverage for theft of not only money and personal property owned by the firm, but money that the firm has in their custody for their clients.
Property management firms have exposures including the need for protection of privacy, data and financial information for their clients. Breach of data can result in costly fees and lawsuits for the association if held liable.
Cyber liability coverage covers fees and lawsuits resulting from the breach of personal data in the event your firm is liable.
Property managers must drive to the sites they manage regularly. Accidents can and do happen. If an employee were to get into an auto accident while working, the management firm could be named in a suit by the injured party.
If any automobiles are owned by the property management firm, a commercial auto insurance policy should be obtained. In addition, hired and non-owned auto liability should be maintained in any case to provide coverage in the event an employee gets into an accident while using their own car.
Typical Property Management Insurance Coverage
Above are quite a few things you want to protect yourself from, but what insurance coverages will protect your property management business effectively?
- Property Management Insurance Business Owners Policy (BOP): Getting a business owner’s policy for a property management insurance is essentially a bundle of business insurance coverages designed to protect your business. A BOP is a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy. Bundling your business insurance usually makes it more affordable.
- Property Management Insurance General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a property management insurance is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your business being forced to close.
- Property Management Insurance Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your property management insurance employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your property management insurance but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Property Management Insurance Business Crime Insurance: When running a property management insurance you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business, and all of your assets.
- Property Management Insurance Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is something almost every business needs. Think about any aspect of your property management insurance business that is present online. Imagine if any of that information or data were stolen or destroyed. Lacking cybersecurity has the potential to not only damage your business and reputation but to fully close your property management insurance doors.
- Property Management Insurance Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your property management insurance will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your property management insurance property.
- Property Management Insurance Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your property management insurance is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing property management Insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Property Management Insurance Commercial Auto Insurance: Another insurance you will need is commercial auto for your commercial vehicles. Whether it is your work trucks that are required to have insurance coverage or if it is the office vehicle that meets with potential clients you can bundle all of them together into a fleet insurance policy. Vehicles are one of your largest investments, make sure you protect them.
Property Management Insurance Employee Benefits
- Property Management Insurance Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your property management insurance employees. Keeping employees at your property management insurance business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Property Management Insurance Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your property management insurance employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every property management insurance. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
- Property Management Insurance Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your property management insurance employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
Do I Need Property Management Insurance?
While you may not be required by the state of Pennsylvania to have insurance for your business, you are required to have workmans’ compensation if you have employees and your vehicles are required to have commercial insurance coverage. You are not required to have general liability insurance but it is one of the most vital insurance coverages you could purchase as a property manager. Protect your business from the cost of the injuries or damages that others might suffer from. And protect yourself from any lawsuits that might ensue.
Pennsylvania Property Manager Insurance
Strickler Insurance has been providing insurance to property managers in PA since it existed. We are located in Lebanon Pa and continue to grow in the Pennsylvania business insurance we can provide. Getting property manager insurance from a local PA insurance company will give you peace of mind. We hope to provide you the best coverage possible. Learn more about us and call us today.
Get Property Management Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your property management insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler we hope to provide the best property management insurance. We provide property management insurance coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free property management Insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Property Manager Insurance coverage.
Property Manager Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.