Specialized protection for your unique business.
Roofing Business Insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
The roofing trade is hard, back-breaking work. From the hot scolding sun on your back in the summer to shoveling snow off of roofs in the winter. Whether you lay sheet steel, shingles, or old slate roofs, you need insurance to protect your roofing business.
Roofing Contractor Insurance Specialists
We know roofing businesses come in a variety of shapes and sizes. From residential roofers to commercial roofers as well as roofing contractors that only put roofs on new homes. We provide insurance for roofing businesses that are just a father and son as well as large corporate roofing organizations that perform multiple jobs every week. Make sure your business is protected by the best roofing insurance possible.
What Insurance Do I Need As A Roofer?
As a roofing contractor, you are required to have liability insurance by the Pennsylvania government and if you have employees you are also required to have Workmen’s compensation. Since roofers typically have a higher risk job, it is vital to have Workmen’s Comp. for any employees that might get injured or laid off during the slower winter months. Many roofing businesses have a fleet of vehicles that also need to be insured, get commercial auto insurance to protect your crew’s trucks.
Below are additional insurance coverages and benefits that you should consider for your roofing business:
- Roofing Contractor Business Owners Policy (BOP): A business owner’s policy for a roofing business is an essential part of protecting your business. This is essentially a more affordable business insurance package of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy.
- Roofing Contractor Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your roofing business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your roofing business but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Roofing Contractor Business Crime Insurance: When running a roofing business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Roofing materials are expensive no matter what type of roofer you are. Don’t lose money from someone stealing your shingles, nails, sheet steel, lumber, or screws. Having crime insurance for your roofing business will protect you, your business, and all of your assets.
- Roofing Contractor General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a roofing business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your roofing business being forced to close.
- Roofing Contractor Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your roofing business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your roofing business property.
- Roofing Contractor Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your roofing business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing roofing business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Roofing Contractor Commercial Auto Insurance: Another insurance you will need is commercial auto for your trucks! Luckily you can save with fleet insurance if you have a large number of trucks. Protect your vehicles which are a huge investment for your contracting business.
Roofing Contractor Employee Benefits:
- Roofing Contractor Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your roofing business employees. Many of your roofers have families who need health benefits. Keeping employees at your roofing business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Roofing Contractor Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your roofing business employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
- Roofing Contractor Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your roofing business employees. Make sure those shingles follow the line and are put on straight without waves. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every roofing business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
Do I Need Roofing Contractor Insurance?
General liability insurance is required for most licensed business owners in Pennsylvania and neighboring states. While this would be the bare minimum coverage for your business, consider the financial loss if
Get Roofing Contractor Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your roofing business insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania, or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler, we hope to provide the best roofing business insurance. We provide roofing business coverage in Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, and Virginia. Contact us today for a free roofing business insurance quote.
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Roofing Contractor Insurance coverage.
Roofing Contractor Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.