Specialized protection for your unique business.
Wholesaler and distributor insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
The wholesale and distribution industry is competitive and fast paced. No matter what product or products you work with there are always risks in transactions and distribution. Your business has heightened risks because of the amount of stock kept on-site. From flood to fire, protect your products, warehouse, and employees. Make sure your wholesale business is protected with insurance.
Get Wholesale Business Insurance You Need From Strickler Insurance
As a distribution and wholesale business you will need specialized insurance coverage. What you need is an insurance agency that knows and understands your business so you are protected in a variety of circumstances. Strickler Insurance has the wholesale insurance specialists for your business. Contact Strickler to speak to one of our insurance agents. We are always seeking to help your business grow and for it to be covered.
Typical Distribution Center & Wholesale Business Insurance Coverage
Below are a few insurance coverages to consider when looking for insurance for your distribution and wholesale business.
- Wholesale Business Business Owners Policy (BOP): Getting a business owner’s policy for a wholesale and distribution business is essentially a bundle of business insurance coverages designed to protect your business. A BOP is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy. Bundling your business insurance usually makes it more affordable.
- Wholesale Business General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a wholesale and distribution business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your business being forced to close.
- Wholesale Business Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your wholesale and distribution business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your wholesale and distribution business but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Wholesale Business Business Crime Insurance: When running a wholesale and distribution business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business, and all of your assets.
- Wholesale Business Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is something almost every business needs. Think about any aspect of your wholesale and distribution business business that is present online. Imagine if any of that information or data were stolen or destroyed. Lacking cybersecurity has the potential to not only damage your business and reputation but to fully close your wholesale and distribution business doors.
- Wholesale Business Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your wholesale and distribution business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your wholesale and distribution business property.
- Wholesale Business Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your wholesale and distribution business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing wholesale and distribution business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Wholesale Business Commercial Auto Insurance: Another insurance you might need is commercial auto for your wholesale and distribution business. Vehicles are one of your largest investments, make sure you protect them.
Wholesale Business Employee Benefits
- Wholesale Business Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your wholesale and distribution business employees. Keeping employees at your wholesale and distribution business business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Wholesale Business Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your wholesale and distribution business employees. Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every wholesale and distribution business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
- Wholesale Business Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your wholesale and distribution business employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
Do I Need Wholesale Business Insurance?
While you may not be legally required by the state of Pennsylvania, you do not want to run your business without insurance.
How Much Does Insurance Cost For A Wholesale & Distribution Business
There are a variety of factors that determine how much your business’s insurance will cost. It depends on the size of your business, how much insurance coverage you get and specific aspects of your business. If you have more employees you will probably have higher workers’ comp premiums. If your business works with highly volatile materials, you will need more coverage because of the greater likelihood of damages. When you speak with one of our agents we will work with you to get the best possible wholesale business insurance we provide and that fits your business.
Pennsylvania Wholesale & Distribution Center Insurance
There are so many distribution centers in Pennsylvania. All along route 78 and 81 there are multiple wholesale and distribution centers that transport goods and materials all across the east coast. From the food that is shipped into New York, D.C., and Philadelphia or Baltimore, to the Dollar Generals, Walmart, and who could forget Amazon distribution centers. These buildings, employees and businesses all need insurance coverage and protection. If you are a PA wholesale business, no matter your size, you need insurance coverage to protect your business from the unexpected.
Get Wholesale Business Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your wholesale and distribution business insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler we hope to provide the best wholesale and distribution business insurance. We provide wholesale and distribution business coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free wholesale and distribution business insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Wholesaler and Distributor Insurance coverage.
Wholesaler and Distributor Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.