Specialized protection for your unique business.
Carpentry Business insurance provided by Strickler Insurance.
Carpentry is a skilled trade with a wide variety of craftsmen. From general carpenters that build houses and put up buildings to professional cabinet makers and woodworkers. Whether you do carpentry on a large scale or are detailed and small scale, your carpentry profession needs insurance. Having insurance for your carpentry business will protect the future of your trade.
What Kind Of Insurance Does My Carpentry Business Need?
It depends on what kind of carpentry you do. If you’re a cabinet maker and don’t need to deliver any of your cabinets then you don’t need trucking insurance. Meanwhile, a carpentry contractor that builds homes or constructs garages and sheds on site will need insurance for their fleet of vehicles. Below is a variety of insurance coverage as many of our carpenters have. The scale of your business, the number of carpenter employees you have, and the type of carpentry you do determines your insurance needs.
Below are a few common insurance policies for carpentry businesses:
- Carpenter Business Owners Policy (BOP): A business owners policy for a carpentry business is an essential part of protecting your business. This is essentially a combination of liability insurance and property insurance all in one policy.
- Carpenter Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Having workers’ compensation for your carpentry business employees is so important. Not only is it required by the state that you have workers’ compensation for your carpentry business but it also helps save you money. By having workmans’ comp you are more likely to retain employees.
- Carpenter Business Crime Insurance: When running a carpentry business you know there is potential for robberies to occur. Having crime insurance for your business will protect you, your business and all of your assets.
- Carpenter Cyber Liability Insurance: Cyber liability insurance is something almost every business needs. Think about any aspect of your carpentry business that is present online. Imagine if any of that information or data were stolen or destroyed. Lacking cyber security has the potential to not only damage your business and reputation but to fully close your carpentry business doors.
- Carpenter General Liability Insurance: Liability insurance for a carpentry business is so important to have. Protecting yourself from lawsuits or liability your business might sustain. Not having liability insurance could result in your carpentry business being forced to close.
- Carpenter Property Insurance: Having property insurance for your carpentry business will protect your organization’s assets and investments. Be prepared for fire, flooding, theft, or accidental damages that can occur on your carpentry business property.
- Carpenter Umbrella Insurance: Having umbrella insurance for your carpentry business is such an effective way to protect your business. Umbrella insurance takes all of your existing carpentry business insurance and increases its effectiveness with additional payout coverage.
- Carpenter Commercial Auto Insurance: Another insurance you might need is commercial auto for your vehicles. Protect your carpenter’s vehicles so they can always get to the job site.
Carpenter Employee Benefits
- Carpenter Health Benefits: Get group health insurance for your carpentry business employees. Keeping employees in your carpentry business can be difficult, but by offering health insurance you can increase employee retainment and health for your whole organization.
- Carpenter Dental Benefits: Get group dental insurance for your carpentry business employees. Providing dental benefits makes your business stand out to potential employees.
- Carpenter Vision Benefits: Get vision benefits for your carpentry business employees. Make sure they can read their tape measure, snap a straight line, or more importantly, cut a straight line! Not every business offers group vision insurance, especially not every carpentry business. This benefit will help your employees see how much you care about them and their vision.
Do I Need Carpentry Insurance?
As a carpentry business is licensed and located in Pennsylvania or most states in the United States, you are required at a minimum to have liability insurance. Liability insurance can protect your carpentry business from lawsuits and certain costly situations. When you contact Strickler insurance we will give a full breakdown of liability insurance and what you are covered for.
Get Carpenter Insurance From Strickler Insurance
Strickler Insurance is located in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Get your carpentry business insurance in Lebanon PA, Pennsylvania, or one of our neighboring states. At Strickler, we hope to provide the best carpentry business insurance. We provide carpentry business coverage in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. Contact us today for a free carpentry business insurance quote!
Get Started Today
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right Carpentry Insurance coverage.
Carpentry Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.